Veneers / Laminates
- Do you have teeth that have been damaged in an accident, or due to an injury?
- Do you have a single tooth that is severely discolored?
- Do one or more of your teeth have a slight alignment issue?
- Do you have a tooth that’s been cracked, and needs to be protected?
What is a Veneer, and Can They Help Me?A veneer is a thin enamel shell that can be placed over a tooth that has been properly prepared by Dr. Thompson or Dr. Starbody. As leading cosmetic dentists in Murfreesboro and the Rutherford County area, Dr. Thompson and Dr. Starbody have worked tirelessly to provide patients with a higher level of quality and care than they might have experienced with others, and the results are plain to see; patients get veneers that fit very comfortably in the mouth, which look natural and healthy, and which last much longer than other veneer placements.
- Veneers are fast. In as few as three office visits, your veneers could be bonded to the targeted teeth in your mouth, with minimal-to-nonexistent levels of discomfort throughout the process.
- Veneers are versatile. Veneers can correct a wide range of cosmetic concerns with your teeth, including chipping damage, discoloration, and teeth that are poorly angled or spaced. While not a replacement for braces, they can provide corrections much faster if you’re a good candidate.
- Veneers are appealing. Movie stars and media personalities rely on veneers every day to show their very best smile, and you can too. Veneers are both crafted and colored to look like your natural tooth, but even better.